Feb 22, 2008

TGIF!!!


I just love Fridays!! Two whole days of no work! Although I usually spend most of it running errands or driving the kids back and forth, but at least it's doing things I want to do. I'll be working at the store tonight from 8pm to Midnight, so I'll be tired tomorrow, but that's okay. I just love hanging out with the ladies on Fridays, they just crack me up.
I've attached one of my latest creations with my Bellas, I just think these ladies are soooo cute! I've colored here with Prisma pencils and blended with Gamsol and a paper stump, I really like this method and it just turnes out great! She's mounted on pretty in pink and brocade blue. I used eyelets to add a little something to the corners. I used my new Imaginesce Easter stripe paper for the bottom layer, scalloped a strip of brocade blue and mounted it on barely banana cardstock. Add a real rose ribbon around the card and you're done! Super easy to recreate!
Hope you all have a great weekend, I will talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment