Feb 20, 2008

Happy Hump Day!



Good Morning! Hope this is finding you well. I'll be swamped today at work so this will be short and sweet. I took half a day on Monday so I could scrap with the girls on their day off of school, then Holly came home sick from school yesterday. Could be that 3 lb. box of chocolate that she decided to eat ALL BY HERSELF the night before right before bed!! I could have choked her! I'm sure she's learned her lesson as puking is no fun :)

Today I'm posting pics of the card keeper that my Mom made in my class at Beach Scrapbooks this past Saturday. It turned out GREAT!! It's made with the Bind-it-All machine, chipboard covers, scrapbook paper, ribbon and Stampin' Up's new felt fusion flowers. On the inside we made pockets to hold different occasion cards and labeled the pockets with different rub-ons and stickers. Great gift idea and I can't wait to make more of these to have on hand. Please email me at emlasseter@cox.net if you need any more instructions on how to make this great Card Keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment