Feb 8, 2008

Good Morning Bloggers!


Good Morning all. TGIF!!! I just love Friday's! I usually work at the store in the evenings then go home to hang out with the family. That also means I get to sleep in the next day, WOO HOO! Getting up at 6am all week really bites : )

Jen and Janice are off to CHA today...I was supposed to go, but alas, Christmas gifts set us back a pretty penny this year. Dang ungrateful kids...LOL. Just kidding, they had a great Christmas, I don't mind sacrificing things for them. John and I are talking about going to Massenutten again for Spring Break to do some skiiing and snow tubing. The kids really love that place and that's where our timeshare is.

I'm posting a photo of the cool calendar that I made with coaster and my Bind-It-All. I have a photo of me and my honey in my much thinner years. (((SIGH))) I really need to concentrate on the weight loss efforts again. Anyway, I just covered two 4X4 coasters with scrapbook paper, bound them and added a photo and the calendar. Couldn't have been easier. Maybe next year I'll make these for my co-workers.

Hope you all have a great weekend! I'll try to post over the weekend, if not, I'll see you bright and early Monday morning. Chao!

1 comment:

  1. Im seriously thinking of buying the
    Bind-It-All.
    I keep seeing all these really nice projects...and I think I NEED one now! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete