Feb 13, 2008

Are you ready for V day?


Are you ready for Valentine's Day??? I've done nothing for the last two days but make Valentine's for my kids' friends. I will be posting my photos in the next day or so, but MAN, come on, I've cut, stamped, and taped enough in the last two days that I could put all of these things together in my sleep! I hope their friends appreciate these homemade goodies. They are SOOO much better than store bought Valentine's. I was so busy with making theirs that I didn't have enough time to make any for co-workers at mine and John's offices. Oh well! Maybe Easter!

Here is a card that I have made recently using the most awesome Stamping Bella stamps. These girls are so cute and I just love the variety of different Bellas there are out there. The are creating quite a sensation at Splitcoast. I used Whisper White cardstock as the background, American Craft paper, Summer Sun and Really Rust Cardstock, Rub-ons (just love these!!!) and some rhinestone brads. All products are Stampin' Up except the AC paper and Bella image.

No comments:

Post a Comment