Feb 25, 2008

Happy Happy Monday


Not really, my husband has left for a trip out of town for 5 days, so I'm a little sad! However, it will allow me the time to get some stamping and cleaning done over the next few days! I REALLY need to clean and organize my crop room. Can you relate? So, the weekend was busy, not a whole lot had gotten done at home, but we got alot accomplished with Church, kids etc.
I've made another Bella card, I just love these! I know, I know, you've heard that before! This is Billboardabella, you can change the sayings in her billboard. I made this one kinda simple, so I can send it out for any occasion. The colors are Tempting Turquiose, Barely Banana, and Certainly Celery. She's colored with the Prisma pencils and blended with Gamsol and a paper stump. This method is just too cool. Hope you are having a great day. I'm still working on the Card Keeper tutorial and should have that posted soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin - great card - we are waiting to hear about the Bella image swap on SCS. Please update us and let us know you are okay. Kim

    ReplyDelete