Feb 6, 2008

Holy Procrastination Batman!!!


Ok, so I tend to be a bit of a procrastinator! Seeing as I haven't posted since January, I'm sure you are seeing this trend as well! Well, at least I can admit it, and that's the first step to recovery right??

Anywho, things have been going well despite the fact that I'm just getting over a major case of the FLU! The actual flu virus, which I didn't even know that they could test you for. But they can, as I had not one but two q-tips shoved up my nose at the Dr's office. Very weird sensation, take my word on it. Go get the flu shot if you haven't already. The medicine that they gave me cost $120 for a 5 day supply...not a fun day if you aren't carrying an insurance card (we are, thank the Lord!)

I haven't spent as much time stamping/scrapping as I would like to. Truth be told, I'd love to be a SAHM who can clean house, cook and stamp all day without getting out of the jammies! But the $$ I bring in (it ain't much) lets us do the extra things in life. It isn't bad at all!

Ok, on to our project... I taught a class at Beach Scrapbooks using the Bind-It-All machine. I just love this little guy. You can use their covers or just cut up some thick chipboard, cover, bind and decorate. It really doesn't take much time at all to make some really cute projects. I'm doing a Card Keeper Binder Class next week. You can check out all the class schedules here. Anyway, off to get some more things done. I'll try real hard to do better at the posting. What are some things that you let get away from you and don't do as often as you should? Send me a comment and share your thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment