Feb 18, 2008

Embrace Life



I just love the new Embrace Life stamp set from Stampin' Up! I had two stamp club meetings this past week and did projects for both with this set. The neat thing is it also comes with it's own matching designer series scrapbook paper that matches!! I'm in heaven!!

We made a Clear Envelope Album using clear envelopes (duh!), some of the DSP, Groovy Guava and Ruby Red cardstock. I also used the new photo corner punch, just love this thing as it makes two different sized photo corners so you can stack them! You can get the directions for the album here. I just love Splitcoast!!! Make sure you join, it's free and you get to see many more ideas/instructions that way. You just can't beat it.

We also made a card to match using the Groovy Guava, Basic Black, Whisper White and the DSP. I can't believe how great this turned out. I used one of the Rhinestone brads in the middle of the flower, just makes it POP off the page!!

We had a pretty busy weekend. Saturday I taught a class at Beach Scrapbooks then hung out and cleaned house the rest of the day. Both girls had friends stay the night, so we ended up taking 5 kids to church and IHOP on Sunday morning. Came home to cut up all the supplies for my Stamp Club then cooked dinner for my dad and Kelly. We watched 300 last night, it was a really good movie, kinda gruesome in spots, but good. Both girls went to a friends house last night and Steven had a friend over, man, it's like our front door revolves! That's okay, they all have good friends that we like, so they are welcome in our house anytime. Hope you have a great day and I will post again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment