Feb 20, 2009

Good Times

Ok, so I made it one day without using rub ons, that's good right??? Really though, these things make super quick cards. Can you say "Instant Gratification"?
Today's Card is for the Limited Supplies Challenge at SCS. Here's what I did.
1. Cut Whisper White cardstock to 10X5, folded in half to make a 5x5 card (love this size)
2. Mounted a 4 6/8th X 4 6/8th piece of Old Olive on front and on the inside of card.
3. Applied White Rub Ons at bottom of outside piece, applied small rub on to inside of card.
4. Mounted a 4 5/8th x 2 3/8th piece of Old Olive to a 4 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Whisper White.
5. Apply Rub on to focal piece, mount to front of card.
6. Attach brads to Flower Fusion and use Mini glue dots to adhere to card.
Pretty easy huh?

Here is a shot of the inside, I'm getting to where I like to add another sheet of Cardstock to the insides of my cards and add a little something to give it something extra. What do you think?







1 comment:

  1. I love those rub ons too! The white ones look so elegant on any color. I think I like the inside stuff too, it seems everybody I show a card to, immediately looks inside and there's never anything there.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete