Mar 18, 2009

Build-A-Brad Bracelet

I'm back...did you miss me? Where does the time go? Seems like the weeks just fill up with activities and the weekends are just a blur? Does this happen to you too?


I have been working on my calendar for April and have some cool classes and stampin' nights in store. I am doing a Build-A-Brad Bracelet class in early April and couldn't wait to buy the stuff to start playing. Here is a photo of my first bracelet? What do you think? I used the Bella Rose Designer Series Paper and some heart charms from Michael's. I can't wait for this class so I can see what else everyone else comes up with.
I'm offering kits for $15 for those who can't take the class. I'll be back with more information!
What Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up do you think would make a cute bracelet?







No comments:

Post a Comment