Mar 26, 2009

Getting Punchy!


Today's card sure did have alot of punching going on! No one got hurt, this was strictly the "non physical" punching..LOL. Stampin' Up! makes great punches and I was glad to see a Sale-A-Bration set devoted to our different punches. I also used the Big Shot and some dies to make this card come "take flight". ( I just *had* to have the butterfly Sizzix die, which is exclusive to Stampin' Up! when I saw it, I {love} butterflies!! Counting down to the weekend, hope you have a good one!
Supplies:
Stamps: Polka Dot Punchs
Ink: Stazon Black, Whisper White Craft Ink
Paper: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Embellishments: Eyelet border punch, Top Note Die, White Embossing Powder, 5 star punch, Little Leaves Sizzix die, Butterfly die, Kaiser Rhinestones


1 comment:

  1. Love this delightful Mother's Day card, Erin!!
    A wonderful mix of punches, die cuts, and fabulous colors!!

    ReplyDelete