Feb 9, 2009

Valentine for Hubby and Valentine's Blog Candy






Here is the card that I made for my hubby for V-day. We made this card at our January club meeting when the Love you Much bundle was on sale. I just love the stamp set, paper, punch, ok, I loved it ALL!

We don't do a whole lot for the day, I wish we did more (insert sigh). What do you and your honey do for Valentine's Day? What is the most romantic gesture you've had happen to you, or you did for someone else, to make Valentine's Day rock? Leave me a comment and I will choose a random winner for some free blog candy!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pink Piroutte, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red
Stamps: Love you Much, Season of Friendship
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Dimensionals, 3 Heart Punch, Scallop Punch, 1 1/4 inch punch, 1 3/8 inch punch, Riding Hood Red/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. My honey and I usually have a quiet romantic dinner. I'm not big into gifts for valentines. I'm a "quality time" person I guess. :) Great subject for a blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so cute! I love it! As for my hubby and I, he is not really the romantic type, so we usually just have a quiet evening at home after the kids go to bed enjoying each other's company - which is hard to come by these days with the too little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card! I think it was the first year we were together. He sent me a dozen red rose to my work. The sectary brought them up to me... I am a teacher so you can imagine the reaction I got from my class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fantastic card! I like all the hearts in the tree. Valentine's day is really low key here, no romantic gestures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luv getting flowers, dh and I always go out to eat or take a day trip on the motorcycle if it is warm. We like spending time together, that is more important to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...really cute card!
    We don't usually do anything for Valentines day. When my kids were little, the schools did and so the kids would bug me to do something, LOL. My DH and I, though, have not really ever celebrated the holiday since we celebrate our love every day. My DH has not a romantic hair on his body. He has his own ways I guess. The other day, though, he came home with 2 packs of my favorite gum! Actually it was last Wednesday, because he came home while I was watching LOST and complained that I ignored him, LOL. Lo and behold...on the kitchen island were 2 packs of my favorite gum (I love gum, gum makes me happy!! I know...I am easy, LOL) And I never even hinted that I was out!

    ReplyDelete