Feb 17, 2009

Still using Rub ons?


Yes, I just can't stop making cards with these rub ons!! And now I'm readdicted to the Flower Fusion felt pieces from Stampin' Up! I have the first set of colors, and now I'm going to have to order the other color choices as well. I just *have* to.


Today's card is for the Color Challenge on Splitcoaststampers. Literally this was a less than 5 minute card with these rub ons. This particular set is retired, however, we have many more to choose from and you can really make 10-20-30 cards easy with the variety that comes in the packages.
Ok, now you want some rub ons of your own right??? Well, you can visit my SU Website to do some online ordering (remembering to yourself that it's Sale-A-Bration and if you spend $50, you get a free stamp set or other cool choices they just came out with) or you can leave me a comment and I will pick a lucky winner and send you a pack of these retired rub ons from last years Sale-A-Bration!!


Supplies:

Paper: Basic Black, More Mustard

Accessories: Love and Happiness Rub ons, Flower Fusions







1 comment:

  1. Erin,

    I love this card. Rub ons are the way to go if you are worried about lining up stamps, no guessing, you can see right through.

    ReplyDelete