Feb 13, 2009

My First Sketch Challenge - CPA1




To participate in the challenge and be entered in the drawing for the blog candy, make a card with this layout and upload it either to your blog, or to an online gallery.
If you upload your card on SCS, put CPA1 (NO SPACE INBETWEEN CPA AND 1) in the keyword section. That way we can look at all of them at once!
Post a link to your card to this blog entry as a comment. Please add your entry# to it.
I will determine the winner with Random.org on Sunday at 10:00 p.m. EST


4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Just wondering if this needs to be a Stampin' Up stamp? I only have a couple sets and don't know if they are current or retired....I may just try anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to use any stamp image, it doesn't matter who makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, I guess I am entry #1. This sweet sketch was perfect for the sympathy card I needed to make.

    I posted it in my gallery at Splitcoaststampers.

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1235868?cat=500&ppuser=38707

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, I guess I'm number 2? There are other comments but I only see one other card. Congratulations on your first sketch challenge! I uploaded it to SCS but also to my blog, so I'm linking there since it's on top of my blog, and since I gave you a little advertising... Good luck! I'm a new blogger so I hope I did it right!

    http://th-ink-ingofyou.blogspot.com/

    Here's the SCS link:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1236924?nocache=1

    ReplyDelete