Feb 19, 2009

One Snazzy Chic

Step away from the rub ons!! Step away from the rub ons!! If I just keep repeating that montra maybe I will leave them alone for a little while!! Nothing wrong with being a little obsessed with a product right? RIGHT???

Today's Ways to Use it Challenge on SCS is to use stripes. Easy Peasy!! I have the perfect card to share, has not one but two types of striped Designer Series Paper. *Wondering if I get a prize for TWO types of stripes?*

I just love this little chick! I decided to "bling" her up with some Rhinestone brads and a snazzy shell of blue ultrafine cosmo glitter from SU! This is her "evening" look, should she need to dress more conservatevly, we could have paper pieced her shell with a matching DSP for a more "daytime" look!

Hope everyone is Blog Land is doing well, I'm off to get some rest before going to the movies tonight!!


Supplies Used:

Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Summer Fun DSP

Stamps: A Good Egg

Ink: Black Stazon

Accessories: Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (love these things), Rhinestone Brads, Ultra Fine Glitter




No comments:

Post a Comment