Apr 14, 2009

More Fifth Ave. Floral

I made several cards with this set when I FINALLY got to sit down and do some card making over the weekend! I was nice to get 5-6 things made at one time. It sure will help me keep in touch with all of you better! I really do love this set!

I've added a CBox on my blog, so should any of you have any questions you want me to answer, feel free to leave them there! I'll answer them ASAP!


Supplies:

Paper: Regal Rose, Whisper White, Perfect Plum, DSP (I can't remember the name of it )

Stamps: Fifth Ave. Floral

Ink: Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss

Accessories: Regal Rose ribbon, white brads

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Fifth Avenue Floral cards Erin! Love you blog. Off to subscribe now.
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love the large rose stamped in the background. Great extra touch.

    ReplyDelete