Apr 13, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral

I just *had* to have this set from the new catalog. That's the worst (if there is a worst) thing about loving Stampin' Up as much as I do, I just *feel* the need to own each and every new stamp set that comes out in the new catalogs. Now, this isn't good business ( Thanks John from SIMB) for setting me on the right course! I will have to buy less stamp sets each year, but my business will become profitable where it only helped support my *habit* before! So this is one of the sets that I will be demonstrating with frequently until it retires! And of course, I'm totally in love with the Big Shot and Butterfly dies! This card uses the current In colors, I will be sad to see these go! Hope you had a great Easter!


Supplies:
Paper: Tango Tangerine, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Tango Tangerine, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, and Whisper White Craft Ink
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Buttons, Butterfly Sizzix Die, Clear Rhinestone Brad, White Embossing Powder


3 comments:

  1. Erin, LOVE the color combo here!!! I'm thinking about getting this set on my next order, so I MAY have to CASE this. :D GREAT job - love the addition of the butterflies!!!!
    Have a WONDERFUL day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty. I love this set and the butterfly so this may be my favorite, maybe? All three cards are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that set and adore what you did with it. nice work!
    Thank you for the ideas! Have a great Stampin' Up! day, Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete