Dec 18, 2007

Working on Christmas Gifts




I know, I know, only 1 week until Christmas and I'm STILL working on these office gifts. I can't help it, I always wait until the last moment it seems. I'm wondering if this is a New Year's Resolution in the making??? Anywho...these are the cutest origami gift boxes to make. They take two sheets of scrapbook paper, and some ribbon. I saw the step by step video on how to make these at http://www.kwernerdesigns.com/. She has a great blog and I enjoy stopping in there frequently.




We had to take my son to the ER tonight, he wasn't feeling well, short of breath and pains in his chest. Could it be the math test that we scheduled RIGHT when he started feeling bad? HMMM...makes a parent wonder. Nothing wrong with him that they could find, so no news is good news.




I'm off to make more boxes, wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!I am a newbie to all paper crafts. I just started scrapping and then some how found myself doing cards. I like both and my New Years Resolution is to really improve and learn a lot this year (with the help of SCS and lots of blogs!)and of course..the same one I have every year...LOSE WEIGHT!
    Thanks for taking the time to share your creative talents.

    ReplyDelete