Dec 27, 2007

Merry 2 Days after Christmas











Hey all, hoping that you had the most terrific Christmas of all. We had a great day and the fat man was SUPER good to us. I got a new Nikon DX40 Digital SLR camera, I've been wanting one for SOOOOO long and my wonderful husband got me one. I also got several new programs for scrapbooking, a Crop in Style XXL and to many other good things to mention.








I am attaching some photos of some of the gifts that I made my good friends at the office and my Secret Santa. I am teaching a class on how to make these great gifts in January at Beach Scrapbooks except there will also be a clock attached. You can check out our class schedule here.








So, now that Christmas is over, what are you most thankful for 2007? Any good New Year's resolutions?








I'm feeling generous, so leave me comment by 10pm today and I will send out some blog candy (a box of goodies, for you newbies)

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!I am a newbie to all paper crafts. I just started scrapping and then some how found myself doing cards. I like both and my New Years Resolution is to really improve and learn a lot this year (with the help of SCS and lots of blogs!)and of course..the same one I have every year...LOSE WEIGHT!
    Thanks for taking the time to share your creative talents.

    ReplyDelete