Oct 5, 2008

Did you get to rest this weekend?






Cause I know I didn't! We had cheerleading practice on Friday night, followed by my weekly grocery shopping trip. Didn't get home until after 9 and in bed until nearly midnight! All that after a very long day at work. However, we had a good time at work on Friday laughing most of the day. We were so loopy from the long week that we kept making goofy comments and cracking each other up!






Saturday Holly had her cheerleading team over for a pizza and ice cream party to blow off some much needed steam before their first competition on Oct. 25th. I spent most of the morning working, however, I did get some Uppercase Living expressions on the walls. Here are a couple photos.






Had my stamping ladies over on Sunday for some card making, here is one of the cards we made, I'll post some more this week.

Well I'm off to watch some recorded shows. It's sad when you are so busy during the week that you have to record all your favorite shows and watch them when you can. Sometimes it's weeks before I can watch something! Such is life...

1 comment:

  1. Very Pretty card, I really like the bird stamp, and the coloring.

    ReplyDelete